New Channels from WBBZ-DT are On-The-Air!
WBBZ has added new channels that are only available on-the-air.
If you watch us with an antenna, you will need to re-scan your TV to see them.
If you watch us on cable, FiOS, Dish, or DirecTV, you will continue to get WBBZ-TV Ch67.1, but not our other new channels.
MeTV & Local Programming Ch67.1
MeTV (24 hours a day) Ch67.3
Daystar Religious Ch67.4
DABL Lifestyle Network Ch67.5
Start TV Women focused Ch67.6
Decades talk and variety Ch67.7
WBBZ has successfully added these new channels to our on-air lineup!
As a result you will have to rescan your TV connected to your antenna. Re-scanning (or scanning) for channels is mostly an automated process. All you have to do set that process in motion through a few simple steps. And while these steps are different for each TV, the process is pretty similar on every TV out there.
- Make sure your TV is connected to an antenna.
- Press the “Menu” button on your remote control. If you don’t have a remote, your TV should have a built-in “Menu” button.
- Find and select the “Channel Scan” option in your TV’s menu. This option is sometimes labeled “Rescan,” “Tune,” or “Auto-tune.”
- If you can’t find the “Channel Scan” option, dig through the TV’s “Settings,” “Tools,” “Channels,” or “Options” menu. On some TVs, you have to press the “Input” button and go to “Antenna.”
- Once your TV starts scanning for channels, find something to do. Channel scanning can take upwards of 10 minutes.
- When scanning is complete, your TV will either display how many channels are available or drop you back into a broadcast.
- Still missing some channels? Try running another scan, or you may need to move your antenna for better reception, too.
If you’re having trouble finding the “Channel Scan” option on your TV, then it’s time to consult the manual. You can usually find a manual by searching the web for the TV’s make and model along with the word “manual.”